If you have ever tried tasting CBD oil, you know how earthy and bitter it could be; it’s certainly an acquired taste. Despite that, many people still take CBD oil because of its benefits, while some prefer to enjoy it in other forms, such as tea.
This CBD-infused beverage has been gaining popularity recently, and different versions of it have already been created. Chamomile and mint are just some of the herbs often added to this tea to further enhance the drink’s health benefits!
If you are considering trying CBD tea, we will share more information about this relaxing drink before you steep a bag:
Some Benefits of CBD-infused Tea
Before going further, Consumers and researchers report that CBD tea:
- Improves the health of your gut and delivers relief from a tummy ache
- Relaxes both the mind and the body
- Has cannabinoid receptors that are associated with hunger and appetite, as well as internal balance
- Provides relief from vomiting and nausea
- Relieves chronic pain, menstrual cramps, and arthritis, among others
- Fights signs of ageing like muscle spasms, dark circles, and wrinkles
- Minimises stress and anxiety
- Helps you sleep better
- Provides relief for migraines and other types of headaches
CBD Tea Preparation at Home
Did you know that you can prepare Dr Greenlove CBD tea at home? Depending on the tea you are using, the preparation can even be as simple and easy as other types of tea. There are hemp tea bags that you can steep in minutes. There are also loose tea blends containing CBD-containing hemp, chamomile, lavender, lemon balm, and rosehip, among others.
How Does One Prepare the Tea?
- Add hot water to your tea so that the CBD molecules will be activated. You might be disappointed to learn that you cannot prepare it cold, but you can actually infuse it hot, cool it down, and even add ice for a more refreshing treat!
- You might want to consider adding lemon peels for a citrusy flavour. You may even add a spot of juice for an extra kick. However, if you are going to add dairy products, you should skip the juice and just stick to the peels!
- You can add milk or cream to give a richer flavour. Just like with any other type of tea, adding some dairy products to CBD tea can make it taste so much better!
What Is The Best Time to Drink CBD Tea?
The best time to drink CBD tea is whenever you feel you’re going to benefit from its effects. For instance, if you want to feel more relaxed after a long day at work so that you can sleep soundly at night, you can take it around dinner time. There’s no reason you shouldn’t enjoy it at the beginning of the day either or any time of the day for that matter.
Will You Get High From Drinking CBD Tea?
Perhaps this is the question that most curious people want to know the answer to. The short answer is, no, it won’t make you high, as long as it doesn’t contain THC or the amount of THC complies with the government’s set limit. In the United Kingdom, keep in mind that THC should be no more than 0.2%. THC is psychoactive, but you will not get high as long as the amount is within the stated legal limit!
CBD in tea form is indeed one of the best ways to enjoy healthy cannabidiols and the benefits that you wouldn’t get elsewhere. Whether you take the hemp tea straight or you add other tasty ingredients to it, you’re still going to feel the relaxing and soothing effects of this tea!
If you are not sure what type of CBD to get, check out the selection of teas from Quintessential Tips. We also have some of the best CBD products in the UK from reputable brands that assure you of their quality, including CBD edibles and oil capsules. Find the products that are right for you with us today!